Sunday, April 26, 2015

Planning

As of right now I haven't physically done anything. I'm waiting for my had to get stronger. But, I am planning out what I want to do. I want to make a simple bowl. I want it to have a pink or purple color glaze. 
I still have to get together with hinojosa. She will help me decide if I am going to further continue this on the potters wheel or do it by hand. Until I figure that out in just researching about how to do pottery and how glaze comes out.
I'm nervous that I will fail or not be able to complete this genius hour. Especially with the time limit and my hand being broken. I hope I can finish it and make a good product.

3 comments:

  1. I highly recommend the wheel if you're making a bowl. It'll be much quicker and you'll at least need to do it to make a base if you change your mind and don't want to make a bowl. You should go for the extra mile. If you succeed you'll be really happy and if you mess up you can always try to fix it or just start over

    ReplyDelete
  2. What Riesel said. Plus if you totally mess up, it'll be a great thing to document for your presentation!

    ReplyDelete